Glass fiber cloth/PTFE/fine ceramic powder can be added to the laminates for multi-layer PCB. It has unique thermal stability (CTE) and minimal dielectric constant temperature drift, and has the best workability.
• Excellent Thermal Coefficient of Dielectric Constant (TCEr=-75ppm/°C)
• Excellent PIM Performance（-162 dBc）
• High Thermal Conductivity ideal for Higher Power Designs.
• Reduced Coefficient of Thermal
Expansion in z-direction (CTEz)
• Tightest Commercial Laminate DK Tolerance for Impedance Control
•“Best in Class” Thermal Conductivity( 0.8 W / m K )
•Dielectric Constant Stability across Wide Temperatures( - 9 pp m / ℃)
•Very Low Loss Tangent provides Higher Amplifier or Antenna Efficiency
•Priced Affordably for Commercial Application
•High Peel Strength for Reliable
Copper Adhesion in thermally stressed applications
•Meet Military Standard for Shock and Impact Resistance Test